1. Why did you decide to apply for an EVS program?
I decided to apply for an EVS program because I prefer to work in the non-profit sector. Also, I think it is a good opportunity to travel and meet interesting people from different countries.
2. Did EVS in Malta meet up with your expectations?
Honestly, I didn't know what to expect. For sure it is a positive experience, trying to understand and cooperate with people who have completely different origins and background is a big challenge. But, at the moment, I can say that I am satisfied.
3. You are coming from Italy. On your opinion, what is the main difference between Italy and Malta?
Actually I cannot see big differences between Italy and Malta. I think we are similar, a bit disorganized and lazy, but generous and welcoming.
4. What is your favourite memory during your EVS?
I cannot choose just one, I have a lot of good memories. Funny nights, nice walks and dinners, especially with my colleagues and house mates Jelena and Monika.
5. What is your plan for the future? Do you think that EVS can help you to achieve your aims?
Usually I have no plans, but for sure I want to continue to work in the no-profit sector. Hopefully this EVS experience will be useful for my future career.
6. How would you describe other EVS volunteers who are now in Malta with you?
I think I'm lucky because in different ways I like all of my 7 colleagues. They are nice, smart and determined to do something useful for the Organization.
7. Do you have a message for those who are not sure whether or not to apply for an EVS program?
My advice is "even if you are not sure you should try". Negative or positive the EVS is a strong experience, which helps you to grow up as a person and to know better yourself. And, of course, you can discover new places, cultures and meet new friends. It could be a life-changing period.
Theme by Koperattiva Kummerċ Ġust - All Rights Reserved